I am a freelance educator and speaker. I regularly work with The Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health and Partners in Sex Education, but you can also book me solo! My workshops are participatory, accessible, and paradigm-challenging. I use radical, nonjudgmental pedagogy alongside the latest and best information in sexual and behavioral health to build an open and inclusive learning environment which challenges participants to be better to themselves and to those around them.
Below is a sampling of topics I specialize in:
– Toxic Masculinity and Emotional Labor
– Body Meets World: Social Construction, Gender, and Sexuality
– Consent, Trauma, and Sexual Exploration
– Polyamory and Non-Monogamy
– The Ins and Outs of Anal Sex
– Everything Is Bad and Nothing Is Good: Common Causes of Relationship Breakdown
… and more! I’m happy to custom-build lesson plans for your needs.
If you’re interested in booking me, please use this form to get the ball rolling. I try my best to accommodate people’s budgets, especially for organizations who align with my politics and values, so please inquire even if you’re not sure you can afford me.